Thursday, January 26, 2012

Princess MIMI bambi lens in Apple Green & haul

Remember these?
Geo princess mimi ( bambi) Sesame Grey

Because I loved them so much I buckled and bought another pair in APPLE Green.
I got mine from Pinkyparadise for around 23.90$ USD before any shipping and handling
Took an estimate of two weeks for delivery but since its coming from out of the state its understandable

What I love about buying at Pinkyparadise is that they give little freebies this time I got a cute little animal case for my lenses and a velcro hair sticky thing.

I just appreciate it a bit more when a company takes the time to add some goodies. <3


Here is a close up of the lens ( in correlation to the video) the great thing about these lenses are that they have that enlarging effect without looking crazy abnormal. In one word it would be described at "subtle" due to the dark outer rim that extended outside of your normal iris and the green in the middle and the transition into the light brown creates the illusion of more realistic eye rather than a flat color (green).

While I was away I had accumulated a various amount or things so I will be review and hauling them all as soon as I can starting with these


Cause of my constant battle with acne I'm always on the look out for new things that might help my skin a bit better. This time I was drawn to Patricia Wexler acnescription because her acne regiment not only was targetted towards acne but also anti-aging.
Cleanser: Cream with fine exfoliating particle ( does not foam) and isn't great for removing make-up
Serum: has anti-aging properties and smell nice however the serum balls up when using gel moisturizers
Overnight lotion: Not as heavy as you would think a night time moisturizer would be again smells nice about sometimes have to put on twice to get enough moisture.
Daily moisturizer SPF 30: has SPF a bit heavier than the overnight (weird) as be a bit greasy despite that it claims to be oil-free.
How much has it helped with acne ??
I saw a smoother texture in my skin and more balance in oil production after,
I'm glad that the skincare doesn't get in the way of how my make-up is applied
and it feels light weight (except daily spf 30 moisturizer sometimes)

Laneige Mutliberry Yogurt Peeling Gel
This is in one word an exfoliator however instead of a cream base it has more of a gel base. Feels very light weight the particles are more course than patricia wexler acnescription however there are less particle.
due to the gel base its easier to move the particle around so I like to use it in the shower.
Smells like it says like a berry smoothie
as far as effectiveness I didn't really have it long enough to give a pin point answer so I will come back to that.

Loreal Everpure Shampoo & Conditioner
Cause I recently dyed my hair I didn't want to damage it any further so I changed my shampoo & conditioner to be sulfate free to harm it form more chemicals. I didn't think it would lather however it lathered into a nice rich think mousse and of course both smell wonderful. However even though it lathers after washing the shampoo out it doesn't feel dry or that stripping feel along with the conditioner it really helps my hair out. They are a bit costly for the bottle however cause i'm happy with how my hair has been behaving I will be repurchasing maybe in a different scent.

Lastly Revlon Colorburst Lipbutters
Of course these have been a "HIT" and I can definitely see why. They are the perfect cross between lipstick and lip balm. I have really dry lips and sometimes puting on a lipstick just make the my dried lips look even worse. However lipbutter give a hint of a glossy feel without feeling goopy that last for a pretty long time, of course after a meals reapplication is necessary but thats really it. I feel that it conditions and give nice pigmentation.
Overall : HAPPY


then we have mis pictures lol






No comments:

Post a Comment