Thursday, December 27, 2012
Simplistic Glam look
Hey guys, So Winter is here and soon it will be 2013 ( A New Year).
There are bunches of parties galore to go too. I really love around this time of year, not the cold, but just the season. It more festive and you can go more bold with your looks. Like using a bright liner, or vibrant eye shadows, or a shocking lip.
This is a simplistic Easy Holiday look you can achieve. The key points are a subdued eye look with a clean cat eye along with a BOLD lip color. I chose red lips, i don't know why but Red is a Fun, daring, bold, sexy color but is kinda hard to maintain.
The main focus of the look is to keep everything simple and neat to compliment the BOLD RED LIP.
I guess it you classify it as a more classic look. However nonetheless flawless.
The Products I used to achieve this look was:
1. Revlon whipped colorstay foundation
2. Mac concealer
3. Maybelline Dream matte powder
4. Elf Blush and contour kit
5. Mac mineralized skinfinish natural Soft n Gentle
6. Mac eyebrow pencil
7. Color tattoo (white)
8. BH cosmetic 88 eyeshadow pallette
9. Milani liquify eye in black
10. Physicians Formula liner 2-n-1 serum
11. Lancome Clis booster
12. Estee Lauder sumptous extreme (sample size- got from promotions they had)
13. Lancome mauvelle lip liner
14. N.Y.X. LSS 513 Electra
15. Orange lip gloss (no brand ) but just find a orange lip gloss , and you will still be able to achieve same look
I hope you guys enjoy this Classic Simple Bold Look for the holiday and I wish you , Happy Holidays