However every year, It always PINK .. Thus for this year change up the ol' pink (not that there is anything wrong with pink) and try LAVENDER
It subtle and elegant in my opinion plus I think for Spring pastels are IN anyways so it's a WIN WIN ..
However Like promised here are the product I used to complete my look to capture my fiance's heart. LOL
First off Face products in order of usage:
1. Missha BB cream No 21
2. Milani Multitasking powder (light)
3. oh my face moisturizing spray
4. Revlon color stay concealer
5. Mac studio fix concealer
6. eyebrow used Revlon single shadow (sable)
7. Contour Rimmel Bronzer
8. missha blush
For the Eyes
1. Elf eyeshadow primer
2. Color tattoo 24 hr in Too Cool
3. Lunasol eyeshadow pallette
4. Wet N Wild eyeliner in white
5. Tightline: Milani liquify Eye black
6. eyeliner Physicians formula Black
7. eyelash primer: Lancome Clis booster
8. Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
1. Black eyeshadow (honestly any kind works)
2. Physicians Formula eyeliner Black
1. Mac Lipstick Lovelorn
2. Mac Prolongwear Infinitely Likeable
1. Revlon Colorburst Soft Rose
2. Revlon Colorburst RoseGold
Well Lovely Angels that's about it
If you don't have a lover then just go out hand with friends or stay home get cozy with a good movie or a book.
Love isn't about what you wear or how you look. Your special person should be able to see past outer beauty and LOVE your INNER beauty the MOST.
Make-up should only compliment the strong bond you already have with your lover.
Have a HAPPY Valentine's Day
Davon and I are probably going to remain in our pjs and have a Movie night for our Valentine's Day
What do you guys have planned?